Saturday, July 17, 2010

My First Job Interview


It was the very first day that I'v been to a job interview in my life career.
I applied as Cadet Officer in Sri Lanka Air Force.It's not a easy job for me do,but I never gave up in that situation.

My heart starts to pound like machine.Then i prayed my God to hold my hand until the end.After i prayed my heart beat came back to normal.After that i kept my leg outside to go for my interview.The interview was held at Ekala camp.

The officers checked my height,weight,vision and my educational qualification certificates.Fortunately I'v no problem with any of those.They gave me a general knowledge test and I'v done it so easily and so quickly.After the test they called me for the main interview.Either the I felt uncomfortable in the beginning I faced to the interview board comfortably. :) After the interview i had to wait for my results.I was waited 6 hours to know my results.That was really disgusting.

The officer came and he started to read out the name those who've got selected.I was really afraid in that time.Finally they called out my name.They've selected only 20 people out of 200.That was a great achievement in my career.

I thanked my heavenly father and my ever loving my mother for encouraging me all the time.

7 comments:

  1. Wow...that's awesome! Congratulations! When do you start your job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep bro..i know the situation in military forces well cos i took my brother to the interview at Navy welisara..spent whole day without anything there..Best of Luck for next interviewa..save the strenth & energy cos there will be a next task always in forces interviews..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u bro.... I'v passed ma Officer Quality Test in Diyathalawa.that means my 2nd interview.....yahhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting my job within this year...not exact day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I need a Big treat...Sura we need 2 celebrate this in our way hahahhahahah....:*
    Best of luck ma sweet Bro...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait Wait I'l make you surprise :)

    ReplyDelete